The PC Gaming Show: 2023 Preview gave PC gamers a comprehensive look at the slate of exciting projects coming to the platform over the next year and beyond. Broken into blocks themed around the most popular PC gaming genres—RPG, Action/Shooter, and Strategy—the show featured more than 60 upcoming titles.
The show closed out with the top six most anticipated PC games of 2023, as picked by the editors of PC Gamer, with sci-fi strategy sequel Homeworld 3 taking top billing.
- Homeworld 3 (Blackbird Interactive / Gearbox Publishing)
- Company of Heroes 3 (Relic Entertainment / SEGA)
- Diablo IV (Activision Blizzard)
- Starfield (Bethesda Game Studios / Bethesda Softworks)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 (Larian Studios)
- The Finals (Embark Studios)
Other highlights included:
- The reveal of Jumplight Odyssey, a roguelite colony sim with an ’80s anime art style
- An exclusive interview with Kerbal Space Program 2 Creative Director Nate Simpson alongside new footage
- New gameplay footage of procedural detective game Shadows of Doubt
- New footage of Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader from OwlCat Games
- New content coming to multiplayer deception game Project Winter in 2023
- New footage of Abiotic Factor, an experimental multiplayer game inspired by the original Half-Life
- New footage of Once Human, a multiplayer open-world survival game by Starry Studio
- The announcement of Cygnus, a sci-fi sandbox ARPG
- The reveal of ASKA by Sand Sailor Studio, a game where you oversee a Norse tribe’s survival in a hostile world
The PC Gaming Show: 2023 was presented in partnership with Intel. We also wish to thank Starry Studio, Team Miaozi, Plaion, Ravenage, Fireshine Games, Frontier, SEGA, tinyBuild, Fatshark, Wired Productions, Top Hat Studios and Avalanche Studios Group for their support in bringing the show to life.
The PC Gaming Show will return at E3 2023.