A new month means another trip into the wasteland with a Modiphius Fallout Friday product launch! November’s releases feature two miniature sets, along with two new rules expansions for the tabletop skirmish game Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, and some 3D-printable terrain. Head over to the Modiphius web store [US / UK] for additional info and pricing!
- Blood Bugs: This set contains three 32mm scale high-quality multi-part resin Blood Bug miniatures with scenic bases.
- Stingwings: Contains three 32mm resin miniatures, featuring one Glowing Stingwing and two Stingwings, along with scenic bases for each.
Both model sets can be used with either the rules from the Forged in the Fire Rules Expansion or the free digital cards available from modiphius.net/pages/fallout-downloads.
- Forged in the Fire: This expansion features rules for the new Forged in the Fire wave of creatures as well as sub-factions for both Raiders and Survivors, and of course, the Super Mutants. Included are 259 punch-out cards, painting guides, region rules, and five scenarios! This product will be a little later than the other Fallout: Wasteland Warfare offerings this month, but should be available mid-November.
- Into the Wasteland: This 24-page booklet was previously only available as a PDF, but is finally available in print this month! This includes rules for creating explorable scavenging zones, updated AI rules for legendary new creatures, a new scenario, and 112 cards featuring weapons, mods, units, and more.
- Print at Home – Red Rocket Drive Thru: This printable STL product will be available in November to add a dash of the famous Red Rocket iconography to your tabletop, complete with fuel pumps, coolant canisters, and ever-present wasteland debris. This is the third style of 3D-printable Red Rocket station that Modiphius have released, giving you plenty of options to pick the right rest stop for your next tabletop battle!