Today, Victrix, a San Diego based professional gaming accessories brand owned by PDP, has announced their newest premium controller: the Pro BFG. Launching this Fall at a price of $179.99, the Pro BFG for PlayStation®5 console, PlayStation®4 console, and PC is a high-performance, completely customizable controller. The Pro BFG is officially licensed for PlayStation systems by Sony Interactive Entertainment*.
Engineered from the ground up by Victrix and designed for e-sports, the Pro BFG offers a number of features and options including:
- Full Wireless and Wired Compatibility: With the Mode Switch, players can easily swap between PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC (using X input) devices.
- Modularity: The reversible left module allows for both the standard PlayStation stick configuration as well as offset sticks. Fans of fighting games can swap in the Fight Pad module, which replaces the right stick with six microswitch buttons. The D-Pad, Analog Stick Caps, and Analog Stick Gates are also interchangeable.
- Four Mappable Back Buttons with User-Configurable Profiles: Players can map the back buttons on the fly with the Profile Button, and save up to 3 unique profiles for button mappings
- Patented Multi-Position Clutch Triggers™: Boasting 5 different stopping points, the patented clutch triggers allow players to tune the trigger pulls to their specific liking, whether they want hair triggers, standard triggers, or something in the middle
- Low Latency Audio with EQ Profiles: The Pro BFG delivers the highest possible audio quality through the controller’s 3.5mm Headset Jack. The controller is also compatible with 3D Audio on PS5™ consoles.
- Victrix Control Hub Customization App: PC players can make their controller as unique as their playstyle with the free Victrix Control Hub. The Control Hub allows players to configure button and EQ settings to fit their play style, run diagnostics, and update the controller’s firmware all in one place.
“When we released the Gambit controller last year, we got a lot of questions about when Victrix would launch a similarly pro-grade controller for PlayStation,” said Trevor Lehr, Director of Product Development at Victrix. “Rounding out the family of Victrix Pro products including Pro FS, Pro AF and Gambit, the Pro BFG brings the highest level of design and customization to a whole new level with wireless and modularity.”
You can pre-order the Pro BFG now at VictrixPro.com for an MSRP of $179.99 USD.
For more information, visit victrixpro.com
*The Victrix Pro BFG is developed under the official licensing program for PlayStation®, and will work with PlayStation®5 subject to Sony Interactive Entertainment’s final product approval.
About PDP & Victrix Gaming
PDP Gaming is an industry leader providing high-quality licensed peripherals and accessories for all major video game platforms. PDP believes that design-forward, high-performance gear should be as unique and accessible as the gaming community itself. From beginner to professional, PDP’s product lines offer uncompromising performance and striking designs that transport gamers into seamless, immersive experiences where competition, connection, and personal expression are limitless. Victrix by PDP is purpose built for Esports athletes and enthusiasts looking for unmatched performance and competitive advantage. For over 25 years, PDP has been supplying video game peripherals and accessories to major retailers across the world, including the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia. For more information, visit www.pdp.com and vicrtrixpro.com.