Boxed Nintendo Switch™ version of inkle’s 80 Days & Overboard! will be available on October 28
Pre-order now and get your hands on a bundle of two award-winning, captivating narrative adventures
Stuttgart, Germany – September 27, 2022: ININ Games is happy to announce that 80 Days & Overboard! from the award-winning studio inkle is releasing on October 28 and can now be pre-ordered from a selection of retailers. Get ready to dive into two amazing narrative adventures that will have you racing around the world in 80 days, and getting away with murder aboard an ocean liner. Available exclusively for Nintendo Switch™, this bundle will bring you many hours of captivating stories to enjoy – at any time and anywhere. For a quick overview of the games, check out the new trailer.
80 Days & Overboard! consists of two of the most beloved games from inkle, honored many times by critics around the world, to be released for the first time ever as a boxed retail bundle. Pre-orders are now widely available at participating retailers. For more information and to pre-order, visit the ININ Games website.
In this steampunk retelling of Jules Verne’s Around the World in 80 Days, players set out on a journey to circumnavigate the globe. Playing as Passepartout, long-suffering valet to Phileas Fogg, you must set the route, manage the budget, oversee the health and well-being of your master, and get back to London before the clock runs out. The game has been critically-acclaimed and was one of the best games of 2014, according to Time Magazine!
- Visit over 170 bespoke cities on your journey around the world.
- Discover creative ways to travel – by train, airship, moving city, ice-walker, hydrofoils and much more…
- Lose yourself in a richly imagined, diverse alternative-history steampunk world created by award-winning writers Meg Jayanth and Jon Ingold.
- Experience a unique journey with thousands of choices for endless possibilities and replayability.
- Enjoy striking Art Deco-styled visuals by Jaume Illustration.
- 80 Days is not the end – can you do it in less?
Your husband has been murdered! There’s just one problem – you killed him. Now you have eight hours to cover up your crime and get away without being caught. Frame other passengers, conceal the evidence, and figure out how to get away with it before the time runs out in this Writers’ Guild and Apple Design award-winning game.
- NPCs have their own agendas and remember everything they see and hear.
- Choose every line and every action. Go where you want, when you want.
- Some characters are friendly, and some are out to get you. Who will you befriend? And who will you betray?
- You only have eight hours to escape justice, and the clock is always ticking.
- Play once for a thrill, or multiple times to uncover all the secrets and achieve the ideal ending.
Collectors and inkle enthusiasts also have the chance to pre-order exclusive, limited editions of 80 Days & Overboard! at the Gamesrocket store, with many fantastic collectible items.