MINNEAPOLIS — July 8, 2022 — Nickelodeon Kart Racers is set to return this fall with its third installment, rebuilt and re-imagined from the ground up, adding tons more content, new tracks including water sections with watercraft, new characters, massive customization options and character voiceovers. Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway is coming to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in early October. Drift, slide and boost your way to the finish line on new and old tracks inspired by legendary Nickelodeon shows like SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avatar: The Last Airbender and more!
- Voice Acting: A fully voice-acted cast of over 40 characters.
- Vast Customization: Pair Raphael with the Reptar mobile, change paint jobs and parts, and choose from over 90 crew members with unique abilities to enhance your racing.
- New Challenges: Transform your kart or bike into watercraft to navigate all new water terrain and ride on intense slime-filled alternate paths on 36 different tracks, new and old.
- Arena Mode: Face off directly with fellow racers in a mayhem-filled arena mode!
- Play Together: Challenge your friends in split-screen local and online multiplayer.
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway is available for pre-order at major retailers for $49.99. This title is developed by Bamtang Games and published by GameMill Entertainment.