Available now for pre-order, this very special and limited physical Collector’s Edition of Blood: Fresh Supply treats players to a bloody assortment of tangible goodies, such as a physical copy of the game for PC, a tombstone USB drive, a Caleb action figure, and a “blood” filled liquid mousepad! The full contents of the Blood: Fresh Supply Collector’s Edition is as follows:
- Physical Copy of Blood: Fresh Supply for PC
- Blood: Fresh Supply USB Drive- With Game Included
- 10X8 Blood: Fresh Supply Art Print
- Caleb Figure
- Liquid Filled Mouse Pad
- “Big Box” PC Stickers
- Blood: Fresh Supply Pins
- Sticker Sheet
The Blood: Fresh Supply Collector’s Edition is available now in limited supply for $149.99. Pre-orders can be made here: https://limitedrungames.com/products/blood-fresh-supply-collector-s-edition-pc.
About Blood: Fresh Supply
Originally released in 1997, Blood is a FPS that helped redefine the genre and introduced many elements now accepted as commonplace. In the original and the updated Blood: Fresh Supply, players jump into the boots of undead gunslinger Caleb as he seeks revenge against the dark god Chernobog. Caleb’s arsenal features a mix of standard and occult weapons, which he uses to devastating and gore-filled effect. In the game, players visit a terrifying world populated by hordes of bloodthirsty fiends – including cultists, gargoyles, zombies, hellhounds, and an unholy host of other terrors.
Remaster enhancements for Blood: Fresh Supply include:
- Vulkan, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 support, play with unlocked framerates!
- Antialiasing, Ambient Occlusion, V-sync and Interpolation support
- Support for high resolutions including 4K monitors
- Fully customizable keyboard and controller pad support
- Extended modding support, including support for already existing mods
- Completely rewritten netcode supports up to 8 players:
- Play online in co-operative mode, kill each other in “Bloodbath” or split the difference in classic 4v4 team-based “Capture The Flag” mayhem
- Battle it out in local split-screen action
- Roll your own soundtrack with full CD and MIDI music support
- Look fully up and down with a new 3D view, or stick with the classic BUILD-engine style!